Top Kingston Shore Excursions
39 results | All Kingston Tours
* A traveler said: "It was one of the most remarkable trips I have done in Jamaica, truly recommended. The views were spectacular and the coffee from the Blue Mountains is one of the best in the world."
* A traveler said: "Although they no longer escort you, it is a great experience. The hospitality in the lounge feels great."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Sherwin was so mannerable and respectful. He was informative and answered all of our questions about the area we traveled through. We arrived at our destination without incident. What a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "I communicated with Viator Customer Services when our flight arrival times changed. They ensured my messages were sent through to Holiday Services. On arrival, our driver was waiting for us as promised. He was helpful, very pleasant and efficient. I would definitely recommend Viator for transportation services - excellent!"
* A traveler said: "I will without hesitation recommend Viator to anyone seeking transportation to anywhere in Jamaica. Please request Mr. Aiken, he is a gem. Reminds me of the way all Jamaicans were in a time long ago!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic customer service - very good communication from the booking was made until drop off at destination - pick up was smooth."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our excursion. The guide Abby in the Kanoko Park was very attentive and explained everything in a very good way."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and considerate tour guide - Jacques is very charming and has a lot to tell you about life in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded our expectation. We learned all the Jamaican history they never taught us - and I went to one of their best schools. Karen is remarkable - knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and eager to share her information, making the event interesting and exciting. The tour gives a pretty complete look at the society, back then and now, from the university at the top of the heap to Trench Town, home to the bottom of the heap AND ...home to popular musical genres, musicians and poets who are household names worldwide! Another highlight was Heroes Park and the changing of the guard. The tour ended with delicious, huge scoops of Devon House ice cream, and was easily the highlight of our island visit. We felt we had nourished our brains, senses and taste buds! Don't miss it!"
* A traveler said: "We truly appreciated Trev's prompt communication as our ship was delayed several times and we wondered if we would be able to participate in the tour. Trev met us at the port and we easily found his sign with our name. We enjoyed climbing Dunn's Falls! A native of Ochos Rios, he offered unique information about the area including the flora and countryside, as well, as the city's highlights. Thank you for an excellent tour Trev!"
* A traveler said: "Arrived to port early and we were met straight away by viator rep who was easy to find, we were introduced to our driver jervis who was going to look after us.|we were one of the first to arrive at the falls so no waiting in lines!!, we waited a short time for a big enough party to climb the falls as a group go with a guide it was a fantastic experience and one I would really recommend. my only worry would be if you are a bit unsteady on your feet it may not be for you as it involves climbing up rocks through some fast running water.|myself and my 3 grown up children had a brilliant time. once we got out we saw long lines waiting to do the climb so top marks to viator and jervis for doing this bit first.buy some water shoes as you will need them|jervis then drove us for about 15 mins to the water tubing, myself , my wife and the 3 children had fantastic fun doing this, calm in some places and vey wet in others, again the guide taking us down the river was very good and looked after us well.|I can only say how great jervis was with his timing and was very informative about the area when driving us, he did offer to take us to other places but was not pushy or anything like that, we decided to go back to the ship as we were very wet and a bit worn out!|would highly recommend this and viator were cheaper than the cruise ship!"
* A traveler said: "All of our guides were amazing and fun! Neil, Ricky, and Mr. T were excellent and so knowledgeable, helped my 67 year old mother navigate everything easily and we had the time of our lives! Our driver kept all of our success and passes safe! Margaret over the phones was very helpful and reassuring! No complaints, will definitely choose them again! ♡♡♡♡♡"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Club Kingston Lounge and Concierge Service at Norman Manley International Airport
- Kingston Hotels Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer from Kingston Airport (KIN)
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kingston International Airport to Hotel
- Airport Transfers in Kingston Only. Round Trip
- Private & Customize Tour from Montego Bay to Blue Hole/Secret Falls
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island