Top Kingston Outdoor Activities
36 results | All Kingston Tours
* A traveler said: "Although they no longer escort you, it is a great experience. The hospitality in the lounge feels great."
* A traveler said: "It was one of the most remarkable trips I have done in Jamaica, truly recommended. The views were spectacular and the coffee from the Blue Mountains is one of the best in the world."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Sherwin was so mannerable and respectful. He was informative and answered all of our questions about the area we traveled through. We arrived at our destination without incident. What a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "I communicated with Viator Customer Services when our flight arrival times changed. They ensured my messages were sent through to Holiday Services. On arrival, our driver was waiting for us as promised. He was helpful, very pleasant and efficient. I would definitely recommend Viator for transportation services - excellent!"
* A traveler said: "I will without hesitation recommend Viator to anyone seeking transportation to anywhere in Jamaica. Please request Mr. Aiken, he is a gem. Reminds me of the way all Jamaicans were in a time long ago!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic customer service - very good communication from the booking was made until drop off at destination - pick up was smooth."
* A traveler said: "Amazing food, and music. Had a great time. Definitely recommended. This your should cost more but that’s the great part about it. You get more for your buck. You can’t get this anywhere else for this price. The owners are so sweet also. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "The store was amazing! You ATV through the forest, passing by a few beaches and then after returning the ATVs you take a quick open bus ride down the street to the cliff to swim. Got amazing pictures of the entire experience, as they also took some awesome pictures during it. Loved that the excursions were separate so u have time to change into a bikini. Definitely note that it’s extremely hot and your never in the shade and also it was super bumpy and rough which was fun so this tour could be a lot for some people. they also have a gift shop, bathrooms and bar with waters too when u arrive"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and considerate tour guide - Jacques is very charming and has a lot to tell you about life in Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Arrived to port early and we were met straight away by viator rep who was easy to find, we were introduced to our driver jervis who was going to look after us.|we were one of the first to arrive at the falls so no waiting in lines!!, we waited a short time for a big enough party to climb the falls as a group go with a guide it was a fantastic experience and one I would really recommend. my only worry would be if you are a bit unsteady on your feet it may not be for you as it involves climbing up rocks through some fast running water.|myself and my 3 grown up children had a brilliant time. once we got out we saw long lines waiting to do the climb so top marks to viator and jervis for doing this bit first.buy some water shoes as you will need them|jervis then drove us for about 15 mins to the water tubing, myself , my wife and the 3 children had fantastic fun doing this, calm in some places and vey wet in others, again the guide taking us down the river was very good and looked after us well.|I can only say how great jervis was with his timing and was very informative about the area when driving us, he did offer to take us to other places but was not pushy or anything like that, we decided to go back to the ship as we were very wet and a bit worn out!|would highly recommend this and viator were cheaper than the cruise ship!"
* A traveler said: "This hike was simply amazing. Transportation worked nicely - changed from a regular car to 4-wheel drive when the road got steep and bumpy The hike started promptly upon arrival at 2:10 in the morning. The entire 11 km of the path is well maintained, but it is a l-o-o-ong walk - not for beginners! My guide, Hopeton Livingstone Willis, was amazingly patient, supportive and understanding. Hopeton is the guide you wish for whether you are an expert or someone who needs an additional break, without pressure, now and then. Unfortunately we did not have a view at the peak, but skies cleared on the way down, and sunshine enhanced the splendor of this unique mountain world. Once we made it back to the hostel, a delicious breakfast with local coffee awaited. We were back at the hotel in no time thanks to entertaining conversations with both drivers. This is the most demanding hike in all of Jamaica - go do it! You won't regret embarking on this adventure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island