Top Key West Wine, Beer & Spirits
18 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour experience with Dana. Learned some fun facts and history of Key West while meeting other people and enjoying some great food. Favorites: Cuban food at El Siboney and Jerk Fish at Kaya Island Eats."
* A traveler said: "our tour guide Rose was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The food was really good! Best part of my trip!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience bopping around the city, seeing landmarks, and trying new drinks. The guide (Rose) was hilarious and engaging and the group we matched up with were fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a ball the Guide was awesome he made all of us laugh had a lot of hilarious jokes brought the group together as one everyone became friends it was a blast I would definitely do this again"
* A traveler said: "What a wealth of knowledge Richard has about Key West! His tour is excellent and all the homes we saw were new to us. He does not disappoint! This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Good tour , the host was very funny and worth the price of the tour and we went to to some very interesting places. I would do it again. Thanks Kelly.."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Brian, Ellen and Joe we all had a great time. We were lucky to see dolphins and Brian moved the vessel for us to get a better view!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "Gary and Liam did a great job with the group. I am older (over 60) and went with my sons. I have owned a boat and water-skied in the past; however, it was my first time riding a jet ski. We started out at a slower pace on the gulf and it became more challenging on the Atlantic, with waves, and speeds around 45mph. Fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Drag Queen was entertaining, knowledgeable and all around a great host. Her performance was top notch. Highly recommended when coming to Key West."
* A traveler said: "Brian was great and very informative about Key West history. Cocktails and apps were a nice bonus! 😉"
* A traveler said: "Richard had stories for days and makes it well worth taking this tour. Highly recommend this tour as a must!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a fantastic story teller and even kept the attention of our two teenagers! It was the perfect amount of time, history and facts. The distance walking was very doable too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island