Top Key West Walking Tours
37 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "our guide Sharon was very knowledgeable and the food was delicious! The tour takes about 3 hours. Wear comfortable shoes because there is a great deal of walking."
* A traveler said: "Informative and cool. Kelly was a lot of fun. There seemed to be 20 people signed up, they broke us up into 2 groups which was good."
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was amazing very knowledgeable in the history of the Keys and in keeping a timely tour and the key lime pie was amazing!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and professional. The in-depth history of the island and architectural descriptions were excellent."
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset ! Friendly snd helpful staff. Comfortable boat , limited people. Kirk even helped raise the sail."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the drivers excellent! Very enjoyable . Great way to see all sights then decide Done"
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide -Julie Very organized and great people wanting to have fun. Would highly recommend to get to get the feel of Key West. Drinks were fantastic !"
* A traveler said: "Alejandro was very knowledgeable and friendly. Both my son and I appreciated seeing scanned old photos and documents describing the unique history of Key West."
* A traveler said: "What a wealth of knowledge Richard has about Key West! His tour is excellent and all the homes we saw were new to us. He does not disappoint! This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the commentaries for various sites, such as Hemingway. Great overview after our arrival. Maps included really helpful."
* A traveler said: "I was specifically wanting to become more familiar with the layout of the town in a short period. Rick did a great job of tailoring the tour to those expectations. I feel like I can now go or direct others to areas that are of specific interest to me. Thanks so much, Rick! I really liked the local perspectives you gave. Prior to the tour Rick contacted me to find out what I wanted to see and I mentioned seeing the fireworks without hanging out on the beach. He gave information that allowed me to watch the fireworks eating a delicious meal knowing I was contributing to scholarships for high school seniors. It was also nice to meet different people who live on the islands. When the walking tour was over I enjoyed a guided tour that Rick gave in the Truman White House. Probably wouldn’t have done that again but was having such a good day walking and enjoying the island. Great way to explore the island from the Atlantic to the Gulf. I will definitely contact Rick before returning to Key West."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and story teller. Came back to the hotel and I think my entire family was comparing stories."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. The history is fascinating. Laura is a great tour guide. It lasts an hour and a half and it's a nice walk around the different haunted locations. We had a nice sized group and i'm happy to see people out and about doing this tour! Book it, great time guaranteed!"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was terrific! This is the third time I have done this tour and she managed to keep it fresh and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "The ghost tour company was wonderful in helping fix an error with our booking though Viator. We ended up with a private guide who was great with my large family (14 of us) ages 12 to 80. Her stories got us ‘thinking’ and spurred new conversations the next day. Thank you Lauren!"
* A traveler said: "Very, very good tour, excellent tour guide, overall a highly recommended tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent beach day! Just a little wind but the wind kept it cool (Margaret was great at reaching out and rescheduling our day to avoid rainy weather) Got a little history of Fort Zachary Taylor Lunch was great too Perfect to show up at the beach and have chairs, umbrellas, towels and snorkeling gear ready for us! Would do it again!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Overseas Highway
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Duval Street
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Smathers Beach
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Cemetery
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Mallory Square
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island