Top Key West Art & Culture
46 results | All Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Kayla, and the others on the tour were the favorite parts. The food and visits were great, too. This is my 3rd food tour and it was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time learning and hearing the stories of Key West! Ted was great and very knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Yvonne was amazing very knowledgeable in the history of the Keys and in keeping a timely tour and the key lime pie was amazing!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and professional. The in-depth history of the island and architectural descriptions were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience. Funny commentary and informative. Easy on and off. Good experienced driver. Polite and informative agents at ticket booth also."
* A traveler said: "It was so much intriguing information at once. So fun in one hour. Our tour guide was amazing. She took us through the haunted maritime museum and honored the African Americans that were refugees in Key West. So patient with all of our questions"
* A traveler said: "The food at each stop was excellent. Our guide Dana was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the local history and made the experience very memorable."
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "Drinking while learning local history and traditions- what a great combination! Our tour guide was fun, friendly and informative. We were in a pretty large group of strangers but it seems that everyone had a great time."
* A traveler said: "What a wealth of knowledge Richard has about Key West! His tour is excellent and all the homes we saw were new to us. He does not disappoint! This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and super easy entrance with the prepaid voucher. There was shaded seating to wait for the tour and water and soft drinks could be purchased in the gift shop. The tour itself was informative and covered a lot of Truman era history that is still relevant today."
* A traveler said: "The Tiki Hut and the volcano. Enjoyed hearing about the history of the island. The brewery was very interesting and the beer was good.."
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting. (Happy they had chairs for my parents to sit every now and again). Having the actual items from the sea, to see, was amazing. The story was wonderful. So well defined and elaborate. The slave trade information was unnerving but very educational. Cuban missle crisis review was wildly informative. We enjoyed the museum immensely."
* A traveler said: "had a very good visit , excellent displays parking was a pane good place to visit when in Key West,,,,"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and Brad was a Fantastic! Funny, knowledgeable and helped us make awesome drinks. Best thing we did this week in Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Drivers were informative and humorous . Could suggest making more stops. We would do it again. Nice way to see where you want to spend your time."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! Thanks so much Kelly for a great time! Lots of fun facts we had no idea about."
* A traveler said: "Excellent beach day! Just a little wind but the wind kept it cool (Margaret was great at reaching out and rescheduling our day to avoid rainy weather) Got a little history of Fort Zachary Taylor Lunch was great too Perfect to show up at the beach and have chairs, umbrellas, towels and snorkeling gear ready for us! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative tour . It was nice to get away from the crowds and ride through the beautiful streets ."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a fantastic story teller and even kept the attention of our two teenagers! It was the perfect amount of time, history and facts. The distance walking was very doable too."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. The history is fascinating. Laura is a great tour guide. It lasts an hour and a half and it's a nice walk around the different haunted locations. We had a nice sized group and i'm happy to see people out and about doing this tour! Book it, great time guaranteed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island