Come to join the party crowd, watch ocean sunsets, and take in historical sites, then head offshore to see the Gulf of Mexico’s castaway islands and mangroves. Read on for our top tips for making the most of 3 days in Key West.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
108 Duval St, Key West, Florida
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is open 365 days a year, from 9am until 10pm. There is an admission fee and children under the age of four are free. Photos and video are allowed inside and the Odditorium is considered safe for young children.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Key West?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Mallory Square
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Key West Cruise Port
- Duval Street
- Key West Cemetery
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory