Come to join the party crowd, watch ocean sunsets, and take in historical sites, then head offshore to see the Gulf of Mexico’s castaway islands and mangroves. Read on for our top tips for making the most of 3 days in Key West.
Hard Rock Cafe Key West
Daily from 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
313 Duval Street, Key West, Florida, 33040
You’ll find the Hard Rock Cafe Key West on Duval Street, where it is open from 10:30 am to 11:30 pm (or later!) everyday. Metered parking is available on the streets nearby.
Had a great time
We had a great tour guide. She took us to several places , got our drinks for us, gave us info about the area and had a trivia contest. Drinks were included.
GregoryWarren_H, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Hard Rock Cafe Key West?
What else should I know about attractions in Key West?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Aquarium
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Mallory Square
- Duval Street
- Key West Cruise Port
- Key West Cemetery
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory