Jaco to Quepos
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Jaco Tours
A guided tour enriches your experience in Manuel Antonio National Park by providing information about the park’s plant and animal life and expert navigation between the park and your regional hotel. Plus, this tour offers a stress-free way to visit one of Costa Rica’s must-see destinations in just one day.
Navigate the trails of Manuel Antonio National Park on this incredible hiking tour from Jaco. Wander the rugged terrain of the park's scenic peninsula, stroll on beautiful beaches and explore tropical rainforest and stunning coastlines. This tour is ideal for active outdoorsmen who want to experience the beauty of Costa Rica's diverse landscapes and incredible wildlife.
Enjoy the day South of Jaco, first at Manuel Antonio National Park, where you can witness nature firsthand and enjoy the cool waters at the beach. Second, we enjoy a great typical lunch in Manuel Antonio before heading back towards Jaco. During the ride back we stop at the Monkey Mangrove to learn about the families of white-faced monkeys that habitat the area.
Certified tour guides and very knowledgeable, gentle and friendly, it’s going to be fun and educational at the time, we allow swimming at this gorgeous beach probably the nicest of Costa Rica. Our lunch is not only an inclusion but a gastro experience itself. Our fleet are new vans and microbuses fully comfortable with wifi and other amenities. We are flexible with stops on the way for photo opt, explore towns or so.
Spend a day exploring Manuel Antonio National Park with a local guide with this group tour from Jaco. You'll hike for around two miles, stopping along the way for swimming at a local beach. Expect to see plenty of wildlife along the way, including tropical birds and maybe even monkeys and sloths.
Escape the beach for a jungle adventure on this full-day tour from Jaco. Explore off-the-beaten-track in a 4x4, stopping along the way to marvel at waterfalls, trek through the rainforest, and cool off in natural swimming holes. Lunch is included.
Explore the largest mangrove ecosystem in Central America on this Damas Island boat tour from Jaco. Venture into the diverse landscapes and hidden natural wonders of this incredible destination and see indigenous wildlife, birds, reptiles and fish from the comfort of your boat.
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets