Top Activities on the Ground in Jackson Hole
13 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day with good people. The day went so fast. Kaya our young guide was excellent she was fun informative and a pleasure. We saw a Grizzly, Bison, Fox, White tail deer, Moose and the best scenery. Ask Kaya about Beaver Vanilla 😀"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Rowan was a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the park. Great sense of humor and knew where all good restrooms were! Yes"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute. Very educational. Will suggest to friends. Thank you Gary and driver. Would do again"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mike gave us a beautiful day. He was very knowledgeable and took us to the most beautiful locations. The day tour of the Tetons was worth it! Don’t miss the Teton Tour!! That alone was worth the whole trip. Thanks Mike, you were great."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"