Top Jackson Hole Motor Sports
20 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day with good people. The day went so fast. Kaya our young guide was excellent she was fun informative and a pleasure. We saw a Grizzly, Bison, Fox, White tail deer, Moose and the best scenery. Ask Kaya about Beaver Vanilla 😀"
* A traveler said: "Rowan was a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the park. Great sense of humor and knew where all good restrooms were! Yes"
* A traveler said: "With just one day to spend at Grand Teton this tour allowed us to see most of the park. Our guide Jeff made extra efforts to find wildlife and we observed black bears, moose, elk among others. The small group allowed personal attention to our requests as well as the opportunity to meet new and interesting people."
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an incredible guide! His experience and knowledge about Teton National Park made the trip enjoyable, educational, and fun for our entire family!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome we had multiple Moose, Elk and Bear sightings along with on lone Prong Horn Antelope. The guide was articulate and very well-versed in all of the local animals and where they would be along with local history and facts. Even his dad jokes killed haha."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide - Jessie - was exceptionally knowledgeable making the experience top notch. We thoroughly enjoyed the day as we sensed the love and respect he had for this wonderful slice of nature."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "We had an outstanding tour with Spencer from Globe Trekkers! We highly recommend requesting Spencer for you tour guide to Yellowstone!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide had an exceptional knowledge of history and wildlife and photography of the area. We had several great wildlife sitings as a bonus."
* A traveler said: "The driver went above and beyond to make the trip great! He got out and took pictures for us and of us and then emailed them to us."
* A traveler said: "Everything we saw and did was great but seeing Mesa Falls was amazing. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and we would highly recommend this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Spencer was just incredible, very knowledgeable and excellent guide. He planned every detail so that we had the opportunity to visit many beautiful places and view lots of wildlife."