Top Istria Nature and Wildlife Tours
26 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "We learned so much about truffle hunting. Mihael was fun and knowledgeable . The dogs were incredible. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "The place is 'amazing'. We had a great person as guide and driver. An excellent human being, with lot of knowledge with a hepful attitude. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Sailed for around an hour until we reached the charming town of Rovinj which is definitely worth a visit. The crew on the boat were extremely friendly, we were all given a free shot of grappa which is pretty rough but as it was a group experience we all loved hating it together. When we returned to the boat after an hour and a half on Rovinj lunch was served to us, mackerel or sausage and chicken with bread and sauerkraut, wine, juice and water. The food wasn’t fantastic (I’d go with the fish) but it wasn’t terrible either and everyone on the boat enjoyed hand feeding seagulls with any leftovers. Second stop was Vrsar which wasn’t as nice as Rovinj but gave the opportunity to swim, although the beach was pretty packed. On the way back to port we were given more grappa and treated to one of the crew playing the accordion. This trip offers real value for money!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia