Top Istria Kayaking Tours
25 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Great Trip with a super friendly host. As we arrived at the cave he shared some nice insights in the local history and eco-system. Was super informativ and fun, highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautifull cave, we did cliff diving! And the people from the kajak are really nice! Very good experience!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The staff were really helpful and we had an amazing trip! I was worried about not having a guide but the instructions were really clear and we didn't have any issues whatsoever."
* A traveler said: "We were very excited to try supboarding for the first time. We learned how to do it and went straight to the sea. We loved how we were able to meet yasna she was very helpful and very inspiring to us. We visited a cave, we learned about some animals in the sea it was just an amazing experience. We were thankful for this. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was an unforgettable Tour with such a lovely Tour Guide. The mood was fantastic and we had lots of fun. Thank you Tihana ✨💫🌟"
* A traveler said: "Because of the lower season, we were very fortunate to have a private trip! The trip was not too hard or long. Ilija lets you row at your own pace. Apart from the occasional small boat, it's very quite in the bay. We took some time to swim and relax, which was also very nice."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing tour with an amazing view of the sunset. We had a lovely guide who gave us a lot of tips for the rest of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for the both of us. The weather was perfect, water could’ve been a bit more clear, but the wildlife was everywhere and so abundant. Took a thousand photos and had an amazing time. Thanks for giving us an experience of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "superb discovery! explore the islands with Stefan, a professional guide! wonderful moment ! we had a good laugh and we dived and discovered a lot of things. I recommend this activity 100%"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia