Top Istria Full-day Tours
49 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "The place is 'amazing'. We had a great person as guide and driver. An excellent human being, with lot of knowledge with a hepful attitude. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited Rovinj for the first time this past week and were eager to see the Istrian countryside and wineries. We have had many wonderful tours in the past through Viator so we researched again and were so lucky to find the Wine Tour the Best of istria hosted by Agnieszka. It was an incredible day, Agnieszka or Agi for short, picked us up near our hotel and we were off to explore the beautiful wine region. Throughout the entire day she showed us so many beautiful sights in Istria, explained the history and was very knowledgeable about the wines and cultures in this region. We visited 3 incredible wineries, toured their cellars and tasted many of their wines including delicious local foods along the way. In the late afternoon she brought us to a beautiful restaurant specializing in local dishes with truffles for an incredible early evening meal. We ended the day at a gorgeous winery with views to the sea, it was an incredible day with a very engaging, lovely tour guide. We fell in love with Agi and her beautiful Istrian home. We plan to return next summer and plan to tour again with her again learning about truffles, olive oil and more wine. We highly recommend this tour, it was a full 10 hours and fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Alen was an excellent guide and shared a wealth of experience and insight about the local wine scene. Overall an extremely relaxing and pleasant day out! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable about the colliseum and the whole town of Pula. He then took us Porec and showed us around there. He was prompt with the pick up and informed us also about the olive production in Croatia and many interesting facts about olive oil. Lunch of pig from the spit was absolutely delicious and succulent."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip! Sailed for around an hour until we reached the charming town of Rovinj which is definitely worth a visit. The crew on the boat were extremely friendly, we were all given a free shot of grappa which is pretty rough but as it was a group experience we all loved hating it together. When we returned to the boat after an hour and a half on Rovinj lunch was served to us, mackerel or sausage and chicken with bread and sauerkraut, wine, juice and water. The food wasn’t fantastic (I’d go with the fish) but it wasn’t terrible either and everyone on the boat enjoyed hand feeding seagulls with any leftovers. Second stop was Vrsar which wasn’t as nice as Rovinj but gave the opportunity to swim, although the beach was pretty packed. On the way back to port we were given more grappa and treated to one of the crew playing the accordion. This trip offers real value for money!"
* A traveler said: "Tin the guide made this trip. He was very knowlagable funny and cared about everyone on the coach. It was well worth a visit Rovinj was beautiful definatly worth a visit"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience! Definitely would recommend this tour to anyone. Very experienced tour guide who shared their knowledge of the area. The “flavours” we’re not centered on food…more culture, though did have some nice food tasting options included."
* A traveler said: "Overall this was a Very interesting visit - however very unprepared for the extensive leg work involved during the visit to the Caves as there are very steep inclines and lots and lots and lots of steps so be prepared"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia