Top Istria Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
Tickets & Passes
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Ports of Call Tours
On the Ground
Cruises & Sailing
Nature and Wildlife
How to Get Around
6 results | All Istria Tours
Sort by: Featured
Exploring real Istria - safari and off road tours custom made just for you! We recommend our romantic tour for all the couples who want experience something new in Istria. The romantic tour includes a traditional Istrian meat and cheese plate, wine and water. This tour also includes a short photosession. Our guests will get to know some hidden gems of Istria and enjoy the nature.
What makes this individual day tour special and complete? By a max 8 person (4 couples) group, - in 5:30h you will experience the natural and gastronomical part of well known Istria. This region, despite from their developed wine, olive oil, and in general gastronomic scene, is full of beautiful natural sightseeing points which you will be brought to by us, specialists. The breathtaking points of arrival are not only beautiful to experience, but also perfect points for photos! Visiting one of the most beautiful parts of Istria - Vizinada. Famous for it's agricultural heritage, in Vizinada you will be guided to one of the most beautiful vineyards and lots of greenery, - all by ATV! Fun 100%. After the ATV ride tour, which is 1,30h, we are visiting the well known family Rossi which provides us a wine tasting along with Croatian appetizers. See you soon! P.S. the tour is planned with the purpose you to return home to Opatija till ca. 5 PM so you still have time to rest and have dinner!
Take the whole family to Glavani Park for an adventurous day of adrenaline-pumping fun! Your admission ticket grants you access to routes of varying difficulty along Croatia’s largest high ropes climbing course, with training by professional staff. If you’d like, upgrade to include the 3G high swing, Devil’s Causeway, the 20 metre Quick Jump, the climbing wall or Croatia's only human slingshot. Young children will love seeing our goats and chickens, dogs and cats. The park is located 6km from Barban, in Istria.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Our kayak tour enable you to experience amazing places and beautiful nature not accesible on foot which is really something special you won't forget. Kayak tours in south Istria are famous by their hidden sea caves, coves and cliffs of Cape Kamenjak and Pula. • Snorkeling inside of the crystal blue cave under 15m cliff • Swimming and rowing around islands of Rt Kamenjak • Experience the adrenaline of cliff jumping • Underwater GoPro photos and videos • Lunch packet (water 0.5L, apple, power bar) • Licenced kayak tour guide • No kayaking experience necessary: full instruction provided
- A two hour drive takes us into Slovenia all the way across the border to the city of Postojna - free time for restroom and souvenir shopping - The cave tour is made up of a 20-minute open train ride through the cave system followed by a one-hour walking tour through the cave. The path through the cave is covered with a non slippery layer so walking is always without stairs or fear of slipping. The whole tour of the cave lasts one and a half hours. Each Postojna Cave tour is accompanied by tour guides, who provide visitors with tour commentary in Slovenian, Italian, English or German, presenting the cave's splendours in detail. Visitors can also use audio guides available in no fewer than 17 languages (Slovenian, Croatian, English, German, Italian, French, Hungarian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese and Korean). After the visit, we plan the return to Opatija Please make sure you have your valid passport with you
This activity is interesting because you can see, hear and feel the power of the sea and rocky coastline, guided by an experienced guide. It revokes your instincts and warms-up the whole body. You can enjoy the adrenaline rush when jumping off the rocks into the sea, learn few facts about the intertidal zone while having fun, face the fear of heights (many people do, and feel happy afterwards), and have fun with your family and friends in this one-of-a-kind water adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme in Istria?
The best Extreme in Istria according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme in Istria are taking additional safety precautions?
These Istria experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Istria are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Istria may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia