Top Île-de-France Architecture Tours
153 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was really nice. Food and service was very good. Paris in night time is so beautiful. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave great history and information about Montmartre. Be prepared to walk a lot and up steep hills."
* A traveler said: "Yazid was a great tour guide! Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the history of Paris and Eiffel Tower."
* A traveler said: "Amazing service and really attentive team. The whole evening was top quality service from all the waiters and waitress, to the quality of the dishes and the presentation."
* A traveler said: "Great experience- lovely ambience-would recommend to all who have money to spare as a nice treat with family"
* A traveler said: "The food and unique view off the sights in Paris is an unforgettable experience that I can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very enjoyable. Ahsene was a great host and attended to whatever we needed during the cruise. I expected the cruise to last about two hours but was really only about an hour and 25 minutes…but aside from that the food and wait staff were terrific"
* A traveler said: "Anna was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, interesting and clearly passionate about her job. She started with a fascinating historical tour and incorporated our request for Greeco-Roman vases A superb experience!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was the most amazing tour guide. Her knowledge is remarkable. She was kind and helpful. I would recommend a tour with her to everyone I know."
* A traveler said: "Walked to 2nd floor which was a little tiring but fun. Then lift to top. Amira was a guide that we would recommend. Perfect experience."
* A traveler said: "Francois was eager and full of information to help us see the way the aristocracy lived as only our history books have barely touched."
* A traveler said: "We had excellent time Eduardo when above and beyond, he was very knowledge took time to explain every question , I will recommend Eduardo and this tour and give him 100+++ , Thanks Eduardo to make this tour memorable for my Mom and my self we are forever grateful to you"
* A traveler said: "Awesome history about all of the landmarks. Jean was an incredible guide. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tamar was incredible. Really informative and had great humour. I’d recommend the tour of Montmartre to anyone who wants to see a really beautiful, creative side to Paris. 5 stars out of 5 from me!"
* A traveler said: "My parents loved the cruise and said the dinner was excellent. Especially enjoyed view of Eiffel Tower from dinner . I’m writing on their behalf ."
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "We requested a Spanish speaking tour guide. Jose Pareja exceeded our expectations! He was very knowledgeable and since he picked us up he was explaining a lot of French history! Very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Very intrateiment, the music, the choreography and actor were amazing , the guide were very informative, professional that assist us , We highly recommend this show and the company Thank you , also the cruise trip was so nice and everything was so conducted very profesional"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was extremely affordable. The boat was clean and comfortable. Included in the cost was a bus tour of the city. The information was informative. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Soo fun! Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied."
* A traveler said: "This place is huge. We loved the decor inside and out. The garden is beautiful. I would recall the tour package because you learn so much. I liked that they have a place to rent golf carts to drive through the garden. I recommend this because it is a very large garden."
* A traveler said: "Henry with City Wonders did a wonderful job providing history and context of the tower's construction. This was my first experience with Viator and was a little worried about not receiving our tickets via a mobile delivery. We followed the instructions/ address about the redemption point and it all worked out fine. I recommend this tour for an informal way to see and ascend the Eiffel Tower."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Priority Access Ticket with Host
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Walking Tour in Paris
- Skip the Line Ticket: Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access with Host
- Bateaux Mouches Seine River Paris by Night Dinner Cruise with Live Music
- Saint Germain des Prés
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)
- 7th Arrondissement
- Le Grand Rex Cinema
- Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)
- Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Pont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)
- Pierre Hermé Pâtisserie
- Versailles Fountains (Les Fontaines)
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame
- 2nd Arrondissement
- Théatre Édouard VII
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Palais du Luxembourg
- Versailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale)
- Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)
- Île de la Cité
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace