Top Hilton Head Island Water Tours
22 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "The captain was wonderful and the trip was great,,,no regrets....Alec was the nicest person...he really worked hard for Viator....money well spent...I would recommend to anyone...I give everyone a 10+"
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Ty & first mage Sage were not only excellent operators they were kind & warm people that made our sunset cruise unforgettable. We will be returning & we will request Ty & Sage again."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful comfortable boat and knowledgeable friendly Captain! We saw an abundance amount of dolphins & were educated on their behaviors and species. Saw lots of wildlife and learned about the areas history. Endless photo opportunities! Absolutely, beautiful views, relaxing ride and lifelong memories made! 💯 worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "We got to see a whole pod of dolphins. Probably 25-30 dolphins. The guide Devon was very nice and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "very good time fun to go out in to the water and look at parts of the island that you wouldn't think of"
* A traveler said: "It was truly a wonderful experience. The dolphins were very active, and Captain Ben was great. My kids thought it was the highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Ian and Julie were AMAZING!! We came to Hilton Head Island for our Honeymoon and Dolphins and Donuts was one of our favorite adventures on the trip! Julie was very informative and interactive with passengers! Ian was an awesome captain who got us close enough to see the dolphins! Thank you Ian and Julie for being so hospitable and making our experience one we’ll never forget!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the trawler industry and the equipment, nets, and methods used to bring shrimp up. The crew explained everything very well. They were each personable and went through the catch with us. Each type of sea life caught in the net was shared and explained before returning them to the sea."
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun! Our guide was amazing and patient with first time boat drivers! Highly recommend took my 2 daughters age 12 and 9 they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "We took our grand children age 4 and 6 !! They had a fantastic time we would recommend the pirate ship Adventure !"
* A traveler said: "Cindy was an awesome guide. She made sure to engage personally with all participants. We really enjoyed talking to her about our shared bird wildlife experiences - and of course, the Starbucks coffee delivered to us before the trip made it perfect! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had the most amazing time on the tour with Captain Sarah. It has been the best part of our vacation. Sarah was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We saw so many dolphins and the stop at Daufuskie Island was wonderful. I highly recommend this tour. Ask for Captain Sarah! She is amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Super fun time!!! Crew checked crab pots & brought up to show us. Kept were the larger, non-pregnant blue crabs & the claws (only if they had (2) claws) of stone crabs. Customers who wanted got to keep & take home the kept crabs/claws."