Top Hilton Head Island VR Experiences
12 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a pod of dolphins as soon as we left the dock. They were all around the boat along with babies! The captain was very knowledgeable and gave a lot of information."
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see beautiful views of the low country en route to Savannah. The vessel was clean, the departure and arrival times prompt, and the crew professional. I would highly recommend this day trip to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "So fun , learned a ton about the water ways in the area. Even saw a Bald Eagle hunting , plus a few Dolphins and Manatees !"
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "My son thoroughly enjoyed his VR journey! There are so many game options and scenes. We will definitely be back!!"