Top Hilton Head Island Sunset Cruises
11 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Ty & first mage Sage were not only excellent operators they were kind & warm people that made our sunset cruise unforgettable. We will be returning & we will request Ty & Sage again."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Sean was our guide & he was awesome! Highly recommend this kayak tour. Made our trip that much more fun.:)"
* A traveler said: "The captain was wonderful and the trip was great,,,no regrets....Alec was the nicest person...he really worked hard for Viator....money well spent...I would recommend to anyone...I give everyone a 10+"
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"