Top Hilton Head Island How to Get Around
52 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Sean was our guide & he was awesome! Highly recommend this kayak tour. Made our trip that much more fun.:)"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots and lots of dolphins! Kids loved it. 90 minute cruise was just the right length. The captain did a nice job narrating the cruise."
* A traveler said: "Saw dolphins! Enjoyed tour guide and local knowledge! Made trip seem personal and casual..not programmed."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff! Went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable for all! It was wonderful weather and the scenery was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, enjoyed seeing dolphins on our way to Daufuskie Island. The tour was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Brandon did a great job of giving us time to take in the sites...and taking us to spaces to see the wildlife up close"
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time— super easy tour around the marsh. Cindy was great to chat with and very knowledgeable about the wildlife and history of the island. 10/10 recommend."
* A traveler said: "Love it so much I want to purchase one. Rode around the neighborhood and took it for a long ride on the beach. It was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful comfortable boat and knowledgeable friendly Captain! We saw an abundance amount of dolphins & were educated on their behaviors and species. Saw lots of wildlife and learned about the areas history. Endless photo opportunities! Absolutely, beautiful views, relaxing ride and lifelong memories made! 💯 worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "The store value of the shrimp was greater than the cost of the cruise! Rate it a 10 on a scale of ten!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time! Loved the ladies giving the tour! Would highly recommend for both children and adults…informative for all ages."
* A traveler said: "It was very interesting learning the history of the town and all the different movies that were made there. Our tour guide Kevin was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun! Our guide was amazing and patient with first time boat drivers! Highly recommend took my 2 daughters age 12 and 9 they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Joined Janet on her tour on August 23, 2021. She was very genuine and knowledgeable. She knows so much about Beaufort! Her tour was a joy!"
* A traveler said: "Great for meeting other travelers while tasting delicious food. John our guide was great. Excellent sense of humor and knowledgeable of HH."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Lisa this was an awesome tour thanks to you! Not only did we learn to drive a Segway we learned so much about the whole area! We love this place and will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting and fun food and drink tour. Would recommend. We sampled 5 types of food and was offered off menu items."
* A traveler said: "Such a great trip! We were 8 adults and 3 kids celebrating our father's 74th birthday with a sunset cruise around the Island. Devin was an amazing captain. She was super friendly and got along great with kids and adults. She made everyone feel safe and comfortable! It was hard to find a boat for our group size and this was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "He had a nice personality and was very knowledgeable! Would like to reserve a new trip with my two sisters for June. Lost my discount card. Can u honor my request as I spent $600 on the trip in April."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services