Top Hilton Head Island City Tours
14 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "A great way to see beautiful views of the low country en route to Savannah. The vessel was clean, the departure and arrival times prompt, and the crew professional. I would highly recommend this day trip to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "Crew was great and we saw lots of dolphins. It was nice having parts of boat shaded. Would try another vahabond cruise"
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "It was very interesting learning the history of the town and all the different movies that were made there. Our tour guide Kevin was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "How the eco system relates to the land and history points of the island. The earth is truly our vessel to life and everyone is responsible in taking care of it, how we sail in the future depends on us. Rick was wonderful guide and instructor."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Janet was extremely informative, made the trip very enjoyable, was so well versed on the history. Especially enjoyed the National Cemetery and her knowledge of all the movies which were made in Beaufort"