From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
10am to 6pm daily; until 7 p.m. in July-Aug
Kehrwieder 2, Hamburg, Germany
The Hamburg Dungeon is located at Kehrwieder 2 in Hamburg's Speicherstadt. Opening hours are 10am to 6pm daily, except in July and August when they are open until 7pm. Tickets are 23.95 euros at the door, but discounts are available for booking ahead online.
A great deal of fun!
The cast strict just the right balance between funny and scary. Some of the area history was discussed. The actors were excellent.
Steven J, Jun 2019
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland
- Miniatur Wunderland
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- St. Nikolai Memorial
- Warehouse District (Speicherstadt)
- Hamburg City Hall (Rathaus)
- Hamburg Old Town (Hamburg Altstadt)
- St. Peter's Church
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Port of Hamburg
- St. Pauli Piers