Top Greenville City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Greenville Tours
Experience Greenville, SC, like never before on this educational and entertaining 1- or 1.5-hour guided, small-group Segway tour. Greenville is one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing urban areas, located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Cruise to the West End Historic District and along the scenic, 20-mile-long Swamp Rabbit Trail. Explore everything from the booming business district to the lush parks and greenways. Guided Segway training, plus a helmet and bottled water are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
Taking safety measures
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What City Tours in Greenville are taking additional safety precautions?
What City Tours in Greenville are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Tennessee