Top Grand Canyon National Park Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Grand Canyon National Park Tours
Make the most of limited time and see the highlights of Grand Canyon National Park in just a couple of hours on this sightseeing tour. Ride in a windowless, open-air Hummer and listen to commentary from your guide as you visit some of the canyon’s best lookout points, where you can hop out, take photos, and explore. Since this is a small-group tour, you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, too.
Experience spectacular views of the Grand Canyon South Rim without the crowds. With this tour, you'll take the road less traveled to reach the iconic landmark, driving along scenic back roads in a comfortable 4WD safari vehicle and avoiding the busy south entrance gate. Stop to admire the views from Yavapai Point, Pipe Creek Canyon, and Duck on a Rock Overlook, then time your arrival to watch the sunset from Grandview Point.
Experience spectacular views of the Grand Canyon South Rim without the crowds. With this tour, you'll take the road less traveled to reach the natural wonder, driving along scenic back roads in a comfortable 4WD safari vehicle and avoiding the busy south entrance gate. On arrival, follow your guide on a walking tour along the South Rim and take in the views from Yavapai Point, Lookout Studio, and Bright Angel Trailhead.
Add a thrilling outdoor adventure to any Las Vegas or Flagstaff vacation with this guided whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. Take a road trip to Peach Springs, Arizona, home of the Hualapai Indians at the gateway to the Grand Canyon. Then, challenge the mighty Colorado River’s varied rapids on a 40-mile (64-kilometer) journey through the canyon, taking a side hike to a travertine waterfall along the way. Boxed lunch is included, and an optional hotel pickup and drop-off is available to purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Extreme Sports in Grand Canyon National Park?
The best Extreme Sports in Grand Canyon National Park according to Viator travelers are:
What Extreme Sports in Grand Canyon National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
These Grand Canyon National Park experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme Sports in Grand Canyon National Park are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Grand Canyon National Park may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets