Top Grand Bahama Island Art & Culture
5 results | All Grand Bahama Island Tours
* A traveler said: "I can't say enough about this AMAZING Experience. We had Charlie as our Tour Guide! He went over and above on our Tour. Charlie was super informative of the ISLAND, he showed me where to find a CONCH SHELL and I was able to select one on my own to bring home, he even went the extra mile to us to the marketplace so I could get some Braids in my HAIR> If you have a day in FREEPORT this is the #1 Tour to take."
* A traveler said: "Donald is an excellent tour guide. Our tour was authentic and intimate. His museum is excellent and the food was very good,"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day. The snorkeling was beautiful and we even found a stingray to swim around with for a few minutes. It's a great trip with great hosts. Brice was full of information about the island and its history which made the trip even better."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Charlie was very informative and knowledgeable about the island. The fruit stand had the most ripe, sweet mangos and pineapple I have ever tasted. There is not much to do in Freeport but this made the trip worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in The Cayes