Top Georgia Historical Tours
145 results | All Georgia Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a nice time and very informative! Great guide and she’s very knowledgeable! I like that Sheryl (spelling?) gives it a personal touch with recommendations of her own."
* A traveler said: "The journey ambassador was excellent!!! The two breaks to eat take pictures was certainly on point. Thanks Omar!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super knowledgeable and funny. Great tour showed you a lot of Atlanta in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely amazing tour guide. We learned so much and she brought so much history to life. I thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "drinking the cokes. not at this time. I feel like I've said enough. Are you kidding me right now. I don't have 100 char. min I can write about"
* A traveler said: "Omar gave an excellent tour! He is extremely knowledgeable about Atlanta and is very personable. We especially appreciated all the information he shared about the Martin Luther King Jr. site and Edgewood Street. We would definitely recommend this tour to our family and friends. Thanks for a great Atlanta experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Great if you hav a short amount of time or could make a full day of it. Great historical videos and audio."
* A traveler said: "The EBENEZER BAPTIST CHURCH, his house and the shot gun houses was very interesting I wish it was open to the public"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the Fourth of July city night tour (Atlanta, Georgia). Thank you Omar! I look Forward to the next one."
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time on this tour. It is absolutely beautiful to walk through the cemetery and our guide was so knowledgeable and passionate about all the history there. I highly recommend this tour on your trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Henry our tour guide was excellent because he has knowledge of the African American history in Atlanta and is well versed in the area of everything pertaining to history of Atlanta."
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Historical story telling as we walked through a Victorian style neighborhood and oldest cemetery in Atlanta with stops for delicious offerings."
* A traveler said: "Pam, our tour guide made the trip. Her energy, attentiveness and knowledge made trip memorable. I had 4 friends with me from Virginia, they were all very pleased with the while day. When I go again I would like Pam for driver."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an awesome guide! Very interesting and knowledgeable. He made learning how to maneuver the Segway easy."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "My husband was so happy to see the world of coca cola since it was his dream to see it for years.He retired from coke in the Philippines."
* A traveler said: "Getting to explore the city with someone so knowledgeable at what they do and with a clear and genuine passion for it was an absolute blast"
* A traveler said: "Big wow. It was awesome to walk around Woodbury/senoia and see how many films/shows called it home. Once the tour started, Mac made 10 out of 10 his motto and showed us 110% of what the walking dead did all around us. It’s more then the little things, the big things really happened"
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Everything was remarkable and we had a great time. We will choose this again... we had so much fun ."
* A traveler said: "Instructor taking me up in the air that was cool.i also liked when he demonstrated his abilities and level of experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Factory Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Plantation Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Stone Mountain Park
- Centennial Olympic Park
- American Prohibition Museum
- The Pirates’ House
- Massie Heritage Center
- High Museum of Art Atlanta
- Reynolds Square
- Columbia Square
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Telfair Academy
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Olde Pink House
- Atlanta Beltline
- Georgia State Capitol
- Wren's Nest
- Atlanta CNN Center
- Historic Fourth Ward Park
- North Georgia Zoo
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania