Top Gdansk Historical Tours
91 results | All Gdansk Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. So good to have someone to guide us through the camp, taking time to answer any questions we had and working with us. He went above and beyond what we expected and made our time there very memorable. Thank you Adam!"
* A traveler said: "The boat could not go because of a new bridge being put in. Our guide took us in her car. We did some extended time in New Town looking at Amber. We drove to Westerplatte and had an informative tour. Things ended up going well."
* A traveler said: "Ms Elwira was wonderful! Her knowledge is immense She explains everything in great details We had the best day ever!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name outside terminal. Quick and easy way to get to my hotel hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "We had a good trip with a very friendly guide. A citytour in a kayak- what a good idea and the best way to see the beautyful town without many people. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and kept us interested for the whole tour. Would highly recommend his tours"
* A traveler said: "Mike picked us up from the Airport and dropped us to our Apartment, lovely drive and and driver, would highly recommend and we will use again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "This was an exception tour of the Malbork Castle. The driver was quite punctual and friendly and pointed out places of interest as he drove us to our tour and back. The guide at the Castle was very knowledgeable of the history of the Castle and gave an exciting lecture as we toured the Castle. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour of Gdańsk with a great guide (Olga). Our tour of Gdańsk was fun and very interesting thanks to our fabulous guide Olga who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was done at our own pace with lots of stops to take in the sites and time for us to ask questions etc. Olga even took the the time to direct us to great place for lunch after our tour was completed. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jacob was an amazing guide! He knew an incredible amount of history not only about Gdansk but Poland as well! We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. My driver, Krzysztof, arrived to my hotel promptly and was generally delightful . We had wonderful conversations about Poland and the history of the area on the pleasant 1 hour drive to the castle. At the castle, Krzysztof got my ticket, skipped the line, and hooked me up with my private guide. The guide was great. We did a three hour tour of the castle and all the different buildings. He told me about different aspects of the castle's history, and also gave me context about Polish/European/Teutonic Knight history to put it all in context. The castle is beautiful, and fascinating. I felt like the 3 hour tour was incredibly interesting without being dry at all. I loved this tour and cannot say enough good things about it, about Krzysztof, or about my castle guide. Book this no!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The instructor was really nice and made us feel at ease. We were a group of 6 adults. Before we began, he gave us a detailed yet brief introduction abou that techniques and know-how into kayaking. He provided us with water bottles, life- vests and there were also water-proof bags for those who needed them. I could also keep my bag on a shelf in the container which was then locked securely. The city looked beautiful from the water. It was extremely safe, we followed the instructions carefully and had a great time. He also gave shared interesting information on the way when we stopped as a group. Additional bonus: he took photos which will then be emailed to us all. All in all, highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia