Top Galveston Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Galveston Tours
The island of Galveston, Texas sits right on the Gulf of Mexico, a body of water teeming with dolphins. Set sail from the harbor and spend time searching for these playful creatures with a tour guide. Board a covered vessel, perfect for keeping you cool under the Texan sun, and learn about the ecology of the area while you sail.
Discover the darker side of Galveston on a ghost tour. Pass by mansions and other historical sights where spooky and mysterious things are said to have happened, and hear about the island's secrets, paranormal events, and haunted history that dates back 150 years. This tour is a fun way to learn a bit about Galveston's history.
Building sandcastles might seem like child’s play but there are several tips and tricks to creating grandiose sand sculptures. Grab your friends and family, head to the beach of your choice in Galveston, and meet with a sandcastle professional. Learn several methods of turning sand into works of art and enjoy a fun day on the beach.
Return to a time when the mob ran Galveston and their guests were treated as if they were family. When you crossed the bridge you enter "The Free State of Galveston," where the only rules were mob rules. The stars of the era were world class entertainers brought in to perform in the casinos, including Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., and Dean Martin. Everyone was enjoying their own "Vegas Dream" right here in Galveston.
Uncover the sordid past of Galveston as you walk through the historic Strand district during this nighttime ghost tour. Listen to spooky stories of sudden deaths and paranormal sightings as you explore important landmarks like the Railroad Museum, Tremont House, and the Grand 1894 Opera House. The city is just waiting to show you its eerie past.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Galveston?
The best Classes & Workshops in Galveston according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Galveston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Galveston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Galveston are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Galveston may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets