Top Gainesville Culture
Saved to wishlist!
Attractions & Museums
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
1 result | All Gainesville Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
This living exhibit features hundreds of free-flying butterflies, typically more than 50 species at any given time, birds from around the world and an assortment of other animals including turtles and fish to experience firsthand. Skilled interpretive staff are available to help answer questions and provide visitors with a personal and highly engaging experience. Visitors to Powell Hall will encounter signature permanent exhibition halls that explore the state’s unique habitats and rich cultural history, including information about some of Florida's early Native peoples. Visitors may view a Calusa Indian welcoming ceremony and mammoth and mastodon skeletons from the last ice age. **NOTICE: Tickets purchased on this site include a service fee imposed by Trip Advisor. Tickets purchased at the venue do not include this additional fee.**
* A traveler said: "Beautiful butterflies Friendly workers Rest of musium informative Very good experience .. Would go again."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Culture in Gainesville are taking additional safety precautions?
These Gainesville experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina