Top French Riviera Water Tours
39 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, not short not too long was perfect. We would do it again! The captain did amazing !"
* A traveler said: "We loved, loved, loved this experience. It is our most favorite of the France vacation so far! William “Pierre” as we call him, was so dashing in his stripes. The cruise was calm, relaxing, and scenery beautiful. We were able to put out feet in the water and see the clear sea. Williams was extremely pleasant and interesting. Such a joyous experience."
* A traveler said: "It was fabulous. The skipper was knowledgeable and related well to our family. The teenage boys had a great time and even got to steer the boat for a while. The ride is smooth and very quiet due to the solar powered engine. It was the highlight of our time in France"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic company to deal with - very professional and friendly. Directions and communication top marks. Will definitely be using Viator again. |Skipper and boat made our trip . Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenario and a lovely, quiet boat ride along the shore. Guillaume was an ideal tour guide, pointing out various homes/hotels and providing background and details we would have never known. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon & would certainly recommend to friends, family or strangers. An easy train ride from Nice, it was a beautiful "rural" part of the coast to visit."
* A traveler said: "Adrian is awesome! Super nice guy and very personable. Also quite knowledgeable about the area. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Massif des Maures
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- L'Occitane Factory
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- Abbey of Thoronet
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Le Suquet
- Hotel Negresco
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps