Top French Riviera On the Water
55 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was my first snorkling trip and it was amazing to meet the fish “in person” and see how they lived. I cannot wait to do it again. Everything was effectively planned by the organisers. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour Chris was informative and fun. We saw many of my must have sites. We enjoyed the photo opportunities"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, not short not too long was perfect. We would do it again! The captain did amazing !"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this excursion with Born to Dive. It was really fun. My wife and I and our 10 year old daughter loved it. There was more to this than expected or explained on the website or reviews, so here is additional info that is important. The excursion launches from a 5 star camping resort on the Argens river. Once they let you inside and you go to the excursion center you will be given wetsuits, snorkels and fins. They will put your phones in a waterproof container and everything else (shoes, backpacks, purses, towels, etc) is locked up in a shed. We had brought water and water shoes with us, not knowing what they provided, but we didn’t need and couldn’t bring them in any case. Just bring a swimsuit you can wear under the wetsuit. They had changing stalls if needed. They are really nice and speak English. The group then leaves on a river barge and go down river to the beach, where you change boats and go into a diving boat in the ocean. You get wet immediately and why it’s difficult to bring anything because you have to swim to get in the boat and there is no room in the boat for anything else. They do have water, juice and wine they bring out after snorkeling. The boat ride is really fun and Matt the captain is hilarious. If you speak English he will translate for you. If you have a waterproof camera and something to tie it to yourself I would bring it. They do let your phones out in the boat at one point but I wish I had it to take pictures earlier. However I understand it’s a bumpy ride and phones could easily get dropped in the ocean. The boat tours the coast and you get information about the area on the way to l’esterel. It’s a beautiful coastline and the clear aqua water creates amazing contrasts with the red rocks. They take you into coves, to cool islands and you get to cliff dive and you stop at a little island to snorkel. We will absolutely be coming back to do this again. There were several people on our boat that were going for their second time that week! We went in the morning excursion which I was told is the best time to go."
* A traveler said: "The experience was really nice, Nico ( the guide) was very friendly and charming, he took us to an amazing beach with turquoise water and to cliff with great views. We really enjoyed the activity!"
* A traveler said: "We loved, loved, loved this experience. It is our most favorite of the France vacation so far! William “Pierre” as we call him, was so dashing in his stripes. The cruise was calm, relaxing, and scenery beautiful. We were able to put out feet in the water and see the clear sea. Williams was extremely pleasant and interesting. Such a joyous experience."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenario and a lovely, quiet boat ride along the shore. Guillaume was an ideal tour guide, pointing out various homes/hotels and providing background and details we would have never known. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon & would certainly recommend to friends, family or strangers. An easy train ride from Nice, it was a beautiful "rural" part of the coast to visit."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Chapelle Bellini
- Hotel Negresco
- Pampelonne Beach (Plage de Pampelonne)
- Villa Kerylos
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Cap Taillat
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Place Garibaldi
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- L'Occitane Factory
- Quai des États-Unis
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Port Grimaud
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps