Top French Riviera Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
482 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "My friend & I had a lovely day getting to see more of the French Riviera. I really enjoyed seeing new villages that I probably wouldn't have experienced otherwise. Parfait was an A+ guide; very knowledgeable & interactive with the group! We told him we'd give him 6 stars if we could. :) - Chrissy & Becca"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was terrific! She had lots of great info on all locations we visited. She was friendly, patient and very organized. We saw way more than I thought we would in the 1/2 day! I highly recommend this tour and more specifically our guide. We enjoyed it so much we booked another half day trip to St Paul de Vence with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "Loved the variety of places we visited from coastal Cannes, the perfumery at Grasse (great place to buy gifts!) and the lovely 3 villages in the mini-alps. Beautiful! Also grateful the company didn’t cancel the tour despite there only being 2 of us. Justin our driver passed on a lot of great information."
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very warm and funny! It made the tour extra interesting also with his local information about history and artists etc"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Loved flower market and castle view of Nice coinciding with midday cannon Appreciated small group and enthusiastic informative local guide Chris ."
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Le Suquet
- Quai Lunel
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Castre Museum (Musée de la Castre)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Cap Taillat
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Quai des États-Unis
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- L'Occitane Factory
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps