Top French Riviera Outdoor Activities
154 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "My friend & I had a lovely day getting to see more of the French Riviera. I really enjoyed seeing new villages that I probably wouldn't have experienced otherwise. Parfait was an A+ guide; very knowledgeable & interactive with the group! We told him we'd give him 6 stars if we could. :) - Chrissy & Becca"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "We get more than expected. Zara was a perfect tour guide. She told us everything about the region and the cooperation between us was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very warm and funny! It made the tour extra interesting also with his local information about history and artists etc"
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Xavier was funny, super knowledgeable, and covered every important milestone. Loved Nice even more thanks to him, gorgeous spots and great photo ops!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was terrific! She had lots of great info on all locations we visited. She was friendly, patient and very organized. We saw way more than I thought we would in the 1/2 day! I highly recommend this tour and more specifically our guide. We enjoyed it so much we booked another half day trip to St Paul de Vence with Viator."
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED our vineyard tour! We got to chat with Annya, meet the whole team, drink wine, and see their amazing vineyard. We tried so many wines & they were all incredible. We left with plenty of rosé to share with our families back home. Will definitely be back next time we’re near Provence!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa Kerylos
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Gorges du Loup
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Port Vauban
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Chapelle Bellini
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Pampelonne Beach (Plage de Pampelonne)
- L'Occitane Factory
- Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)
- Exotic Garden of Èze (Jardin Exotique d’Èze)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps