Top French Riviera Nature and Wildlife Tours
41 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful 1 hour cruise along the coast. Stunning scenery. Villefranche-sur-Mer particularly beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "Rada was an excellent tour guide. Very informative and answered all our questions. One thing I was suggest is that he may connected to the speakers in the van, while he was driving we had a hard time hearing him talk while explaining the different spot we visited. More time at each spot also , but overall would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really nice tour. Antoine, our tour guide, was super chill and knowlegeable. We only had one other couple with us and we weren't rushed, and he knew SO much about the areas we were going to. I felt very comfortable in the van and felt great seeing all the towns in the area in one day! Thank you Antoine!"
* A traveler said: "This boat trip was great to see the coast from the water. Beautiful views, great captain and amazing memories. Make sure to bring your goggles or snorkels. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour Chris was informative and fun. We saw many of my must have sites. We enjoyed the photo opportunities"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. Knowledgeable, considerate and accommodating. Visited two alpine villages, lake and Gorge. Wish We could have seen the lavender fields, but these were out of season. Overall a great time."
* A traveler said: "The fast Ferrari California was amazing, the amazing sound was also really nice and we had the best driver! He was very very cool :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on our tour to the Verdon Gorge. We booked a private tour. Our guide provided lots of history along with other interesting information and let us dictate the flow of our day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Chateau Font du Broc
- Le Suquet
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Villa Kerylos
- Hard Rock Cafe Nice
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Annonciade Museum (Musée de l'Annonciade)
- Gorges du Loup
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Massena Square (Place Masséna)
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps