Top French Riviera Food & Drink
81 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Yannick is so great that he explained good and easy to know on wine. I will book again to his other winery tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded our expectations. Our guides were wonderful. Incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, kind, and funny. Each of the wineries were unique and beautiful and the wines were delicious. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most memorable events in our week long trip to Cannes! Peter our guide picked us up in a very nice van for a private tour for our group. Peter was funny, engaging and extremely knowledgeable. We learned so much about wines and Provence in general! The wineries we visited were gorgeous, classic and had delicious wines. We had a fantastic lunch prepared at the first winery, and got to walk along the vineyards at the second. I can’t recommend this tour enough, and I will definitely be coming back next time I am in town! Thank you Peter and team!"
* A traveler said: "Mary (sp) did a fantastic job interjecting the history of Nice with proceeding on our tour. We stopped at two confectioneries, a wonderful olive oil store, local tapas cafe, shared in the local food of socca and gelato at our last of 6 stops. In addition, we had wine at a few of the cafes as well. One really learns the lay of Old Town when experiencing excellent food/candy choices. Don’t miss this one!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very COVID friendly as the tour guide avoided large crowds and had frequent hand washing. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area, and the food was amazing. I very highly recommend this tour if you are in Nice."
* A traveler said: "Excellent opportunity to explore the night life in Nice, and they will show you how to party indeed. Also an opportunity to meet other international travellers and local people."
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting insights to Nice's history and historical context. Highly recommend this tour, you cover a lot of ground in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "This wine tour was great. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer any question that was asked. Was able to enjoy over 10 different wines and learned a lot. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Found this by a chance internet search and it was perfect! Excellent value and excellent service. Tip: get there early for good seats"
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to learn more about Nice as a city and unique culture within France as well as try some local delicacies we would likely never have had. There were 6 of us in the group which was perfect, the number of food stops and quality of the food was good. I’d recommend it to both people who have been to Nice before (like we had) and people who are new to the area. Thanks Justin for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "this was great, we did a lap of the GP circuit then had dinner with wine at a great restaurant, the food was lovely and the atmosphere good."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide Mary Ann was so knowledgeable and was able to offer us a flexible itinerary. We saw so many beautiful places throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "The 21 year old in our group declared this her favorite day of our 10 day trip! Peter was a good host and driver and conveyed his knowledge and love of wine. The area is beautiful and a nice break from touring museums."
* A traveler said: "A lovely an informative tour around the compound - especially for me as I did not know much about winemaking in the first place. David was the perfect host and answered any questions. It is nice to feel his love for the country and his family's business. The wines that we tasted afterwards where among the best we encountered during our stay! All in all a 5-star recommendation!"
* A traveler said: "This is a fun tour that, while providing really good insight into the local cuisine, it does not take an all day effort. It was, to say the least, a very interesting morning / early afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Chef Marie was terrific -- Tips, things to do, new local foods to experience, wine, and wonderful conversation in an adorable home environment. We loved it! 3 people in our group, and 6 people in the class total. It was great to learn from an expert and to eat so many tasty treats! We would absolutely do this class again if we were in Nice!"
* A traveler said: "Besides the amazing food and professional waitress, i loved the music for a Friday evening. Also a lovely location in proximity to the beach"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and tasting! It was super fun and interesting. Wine is great, especially Bandol Rouge 2016. Thanks for the amazing time and knowledge! Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Cap Taillat
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Villa Kerylos
- St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Chateau de Cremat
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- Pampelonne Beach (Plage de Pampelonne)
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Verdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon)
- St. Paul de Vence
- Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
- Hotel Negresco
- Gorges du Loup
- Quai Lunel
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps