Top Fort Lauderdale Water Tours
40 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Adam were awesome hosts! We saw some outrageous mansions and views all while drinking and dancing through the night. The crew was very knowledgeable about the area and the history of what we saw. We’ll be back on the party boat next year for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "Had fantastic day cruising with Captain Charlie and my wife loved the snorkeling adventure. As promised, we will be back for another visit with the Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We loved every single moment!! I can’t recommend this enough. Thank you for guiding us, educating us on the eco system and thank you for the genuine kindness within your tour! We will be back for gator season!!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our kayak tour was Howie. He gave us some history about the area which made everything better."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Beautiful day so lots of alligators.Tour guide was terrific. Would’ve liked to of learned a little bit more about the Sawgrass area."
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great kayak experience. Weather was great and route was very uncrowded with other boat traffic. Highly recommend this excursion for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Captain DJ went out of his way to find alligators. We saw baby alligator and birds. Family and friends had a lot of fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Power Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island