Top Fort Lauderdale Shore Excursions
23 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great kayak experience. Weather was great and route was very uncrowded with other boat traffic. Highly recommend this excursion for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Riding in the open ocean ! The beauty of the homes as we rode through the canal. The power of the wave runners !"
* A traveler said: "It was windy and my wife was nervous about that. Our Guide, Wayne did an excellent job of taking us to a spot out of the wind and gave us an excellent fishing in spite of the conditions over the past few days. We caught plenty of fish as well as enjoyable conversation. He was especially helpful with my wife showing her how to cast, where to cast. She caught a nice 3 1/2 pound bass in spite of the conditions. I caught nothing large but was into plenty of fish. At the end of the 4 hours I hooked what they call a mudfish which we call and ealpout. Put up a nice fight. Next year We are going to spend a few days fishing with Wayne"
* A traveler said: "We are very pleased with the service. The van was waiting when we arrived. The driver did a great job driving on 95 in heavy traffic late in the day on a Saturday. He was very professional. I will definitely use them for future travel."
* A traveler said: "Andy was great, our van had a roof leak but it wasn't his fault. It's totally worth doing this trip. Thanks for a good time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island