Top Fort Lauderdale Full-day Tours
17 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun, long ride down but was worth it. Friendly atmosphere and the trolly ride was amazing. Food was pretty good, wish I would’ve tried the key lime pie!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the narrator. She was very funny and knowledgeable of the different properties. We also enjoyed the bar. I will most definitely book this tour again. The photo we received of ourselves at the end was a very nice touch. *My only negative was the crowd talking over the narrator."
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Learning the who's who. Did not know so many people of very useable things in our lives live right in our backyard. Wow."
* A traveler said: "This was a very relaxing evening. The first mate “E” was very nice and knowledgeable. His stories were great and he was very friendly. Would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "This is very nice experience, I am recommending this 100% , the people is very nice ,is very funny, let's doing"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a very funny person, knowledgeable and very helpful in regards to pointing out where to look at and making our first visit very memorable! The animal show is the first of its kind we watched and will never forget it! Thank you! We had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, ken the driver was very experienced guy, he show us everything and with details, we will come back for another tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jesus was awesome! So informative. He shared so much of the history of Fort Lauderdale. We really enjoyed learning about the history & lay out of the town. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Andy was great, our van had a roof leak but it wasn't his fault. It's totally worth doing this trip. Thanks for a good time."
* A traveler said: "My son really enjoyed the bass fishing trip in the Everglades! Our guide, Kirk, was enjoyable and knowledgeable. We booked the all day trip not realizing that it was a 12-hour trip! In the end, very glad we had the full 12 hours...saw lots of alligators, wildlife, and most importantly fish. Highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island