Top Fort Lauderdale Food & Drink
17 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "Came down to visit my brother in law who was recently diagnosed with cancer…. Took him out on the jungle queen ….. he loved it as well as myself and wife"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Harrison and Adam were awesome hosts! We saw some outrageous mansions and views all while drinking and dancing through the night. The crew was very knowledgeable about the area and the history of what we saw. We’ll be back on the party boat next year for sure!!"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Captain DJ went out of his way to find alligators. We saw baby alligator and birds. Family and friends had a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. It was fun and we learned a lot. We will be back. Joe was a great host and was a great teacher."
* A traveler said: "This was so beautiful and so worth it! It was one of the most memorable moments from my trip. The spread was nicely done! The food was good. It was very picturesque! Went with friends and this would be even more amazing and romantic for couples!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island