Top Fort Lauderdale Float Trips
13 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Came down to visit my brother in law who was recently diagnosed with cancer…. Took him out on the jungle queen ….. he loved it as well as myself and wife"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "There was an entertaining dissertation on what we saw. I did not expect that and enjoyed the orientation"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Solomon was a good and patient teacher with a great personality. We had a great time riding Segways. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Mansions and Yachts were amazing. I will go again . Great experience good music a little dancing and the mansions are amazing."
* A traveler said: "The trip was fun, long ride down but was worth it. Friendly atmosphere and the trolly ride was amazing. Food was pretty good, wish I would’ve tried the key lime pie!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great day on the water! It’s hot so make sure to bring sunblock and cash for food/tip. The staff was amazing, and we caught some beautiful fish! They clean them for a small fee (make sure you tell them if you don’t want the fishy filleted). Overall a great day, will def book again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island