Top Fort Lauderdale Airport & Hotel Transfers
97 results | All Fort Lauderdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Mario was wonderful, our flight was delayed and he kept in contact the entire time! The van was clean everything was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Ivan was courteous and innovative .There was crazy traffic at the airport .He parked in the garage ,took out bags and we were out of there in no time -definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "We are very pleased with the service. The van was waiting when we arrived. The driver did a great job driving on 95 in heavy traffic late in the day on a Saturday. He was very professional. I will definitely use them for future travel."
* A traveler said: "Edgar was amazing and he stayed in contact the entire time! Edgar showed me how to book a return pickup ! He was very helpful !"
* A traveler said: "The transfer itself was fine. I didn't like that we were told a printed voucher was required since we were traveling and had to go out of our way to print it to find that we really didn't need it."
* A traveler said: "This company was totally professional and helpful while working with me to meet us as we disembarked a cruise. We weren't sure exactly what time we would get off the ship. When it turned out to be almost two hours earlier than expected, the company had a car there to meet us. Large, very clean late model black SUV with pleasant driver."
* A traveler said: "Our drivers were literally THE BEST! They helped us with our bags and took us where we needed to go with no problem. And they gave us access to the iPad to play our own music and turn up! Soooo amazing."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ariel! We enjoyed our trip to our Miami Beach hotel. Our driver was on time for our arrival and pickup. There was bottled water and phone chargers in car as well."
* A traveler said: "The limo picked us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport and took us to Miami. On the way we were able to use the Bluetooth to play our own music. It was a pleasant ride and we had fun dancing and singing!! Danta was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely use Viator again next year!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel was our driver from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Marco Island …. 5 of us for my daughter’s bachelorette party….. the entire process /ride/experience was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Came down to visit my brother in law who was recently diagnosed with cancer…. Took him out on the jungle queen ….. he loved it as well as myself and wife"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "OMG...words can not express the great experience we had using the car service. The driver Ariel was excellent. The car was very clean I have no complaints at all and will use this service again. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU."
* A traveler said: "Great communication. Clean and comfortable car. Safe and reliable driving. I would recommend them 100%!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was the tour and stories that were told along our ride to our hotel. We learned a lot on our over an hour journey including the language."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great. The driver Juan and communications with organization. Great experience. Thx"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation Service Fort Lauderdale Airport - Miami Hotels
- Limo SUV from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Port of Miami or Miami Hotel
- Private Arrival Transfer: Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami City or Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Private Transfer (Round-Trip)
- Private Arrival Transfer: FLL Fort Lauderdale Airport to Fort Lauderdale City
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island