Sawgrass Mills Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Shop until you drop at Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet and value retail destination in the country. Just outside Fort Lauderdale, the shopping center features more than 350 stores, with plenty for both high-end fashion lovers and bargain hunters. A movie theater, a family fun area, and lots of dining options round out the experience.
Sprawling Sawgrass Mills is divided into three sections: the main mall, the Oasis, and the Colonnade Outlets. You’ll find a staggering variety of goods, including designer wear, sportswear, jewelry, beauty products, home accessories, electronics, sporting equipment, and more. Go on your own, or treat yourself to a shopping tour that includes round-trip transportation from Miami for a hassle-free experience.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, as the shopping center is massive.
- Purchase a passport coupon book for additional savings. The Sawgrass Mills website also lists deals from time to time.
- There are ATMs and currency exchange stations throughout the shopping center.
- Sawgrass Mills is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers, and wheelchairs can be borrowed for free.
How to Get There
Located in the city of Sunrise, Sawgrass Mills is about 10 miles (16 kilometers) from Fort Lauderdale. Take I-595 to Flamingo Road North, or SR869 to Sunrise Boulevard. There’s plenty of parking on-site. Alternatively, hop on a shuttle or the 595 Express bus from Miami, or take the Tri-Rail to BCT bus 22.
When to Get There
Sawgrass Mills is open daily, with slightly shorter hours on Sundays. Different stores and venues may have different opening hours, and occasional special events. Weekends and holidays can be particularly busy.
When you’ve had enough retail therapy, head to nearby 669-acre (271-hectare) Markham Park. Go hiking or mountain biking on numerous trails, or venture out in a fishing boat on one of the lakes. Play tennis, racquetball, or volleyball—or visit Fox Observatory. The park is also known for its shooting range and model airplane field.
Address: 12801 W Sunrise Blvd, Sunrise, Flordia 33323, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Sawgrass Mills
No results found!
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island