Top Florida Tickets & Passes
99 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "All very nice and clean. Loved to interact with the star fish. Very friendly and helpful. Mother nlaw was excited this being her 1st visit ever"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "From the time I bought the sightseeing passes until the end of our exciting day - everything was done so smoothly. We had such a fun day. We did such exciting, fun and entertaining activities. We would definitely recommend others to buy these tickets and do the pick 3 activities in Miami. Cant wait to do this in another State."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Poor water clarity due to weather but overall a fun day on the water. Definitely puts you in vacation mode."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable but my favorite was the iceberg and hi cold it was also the piece of the Titanic ( The Hull)."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience! Sabrina was such a great guide. We had a wonderful time, would highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most "colorful" time at the Crayola Experience. There was a plethora of activities to participate in from naming your own crayon colors, creating your own works of art which are yours to bring home!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the founding fathers. I also enjoyed the clothes that the figures were wearing. Very realistic looking."
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome my 6 year old loved it and we would love to come back on our next visit to Florida. The petting zoo was an excellent addition to the safari."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "I love Tampa bay city Pass easy to use. Convenient and affordable. We enjoyed bush gardens and all the attractions that came with the pass."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. There are so many different animal exhibits and demonstrations throughout the park. We learned a lot SeaWorld's conservation efforts and rode so many rides!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Las Olas Boulevard
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Coral Gables
- North Straub Park
- Colonial Quarter
- Butterfly World
- Salvador Dalí Museum
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- St. Pete Beach
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Ten Thousand Islands
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Zoomers Amusement Park
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Egmont Key
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island