Top Florida Private Transfers
81 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Kevin, Mike and Christi were awesome!! Such a great experience. They were knowledgeable and funny. A must do tour!! This is a family owned business and a percentage goes to a non profit organization to educate the youth! Love this tour! I would do it again in a heartbeat"
* A traveler said: "Mario was wonderful, our flight was delayed and he kept in contact the entire time! The van was clean everything was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "This company was totally professional and helpful while working with me to meet us as we disembarked a cruise. We weren't sure exactly what time we would get off the ship. When it turned out to be almost two hours earlier than expected, the company had a car there to meet us. Large, very clean late model black SUV with pleasant driver."
* A traveler said: "Edgar was amazing and he stayed in contact the entire time! Edgar showed me how to book a return pickup ! He was very helpful !"
* A traveler said: "I had difficulty getting in the house and driver refused to leave me alone until I was able to get in. I appreciated that very much as I was at an unfamiliar vacation house."
* A traveler said: "The driver was on-time, knew the area well and was friendly and helpful. That made the ride go well."
* A traveler said: "Clyde was excellent in taking care of all our needs. Great personality! He was very helpful in getting us were we needed to go . He even helped us change to an earlier flight."
* A traveler said: "Picked us up from Orlando airport took us to hotel, 2 days later dropped us at ship. After cruise got us to airport promptly. They were early for every pickup!"
* A traveler said: "Very glad I used your service instead of renting a car. Heavy traffic at dusk and the traffic on Sanibel was terrible since it was a holiday (President's Day). The Island roads are complex and there are no street lights. More than satisfied with Angel's service."
* A traveler said: "Aldo, our driver, was very communicative, arrived a few minutes early and ready to help us load out bags onto the van."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver! Very personable and caring. Was early and helped us and even better also helped with the surprise trip to the airport for our birthday."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transportation Service Fort Lauderdale Airport - Miami Hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Private Departure Transfer
- Private Arrival Transfer from Fort Myers Southwest Florida Airport RSW
- Private Departure Transfer to Fort Myers Southwest Florida Airport RSW
- Car Service Orlando International Airport Transfer To/From Hotel - One-Way
- Port Tampa Bay
- New World Center
- Chokoloskee Bay
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- Holy Land Experience
- Caladesi Island
- Colonial Quarter
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Pinewood Estate
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Sim Center
- Key West Garden Club
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- Pensacola Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Icon Orlando 360
- Key West Cruise Port
- Jungle Island
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island