Top Florida Port Transfers
126 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "We are very pleased with the service. The van was waiting when we arrived. The driver did a great job driving on 95 in heavy traffic late in the day on a Saturday. He was very professional. I will definitely use them for future travel."
* A traveler said: "This company was totally professional and helpful while working with me to meet us as we disembarked a cruise. We weren't sure exactly what time we would get off the ship. When it turned out to be almost two hours earlier than expected, the company had a car there to meet us. Large, very clean late model black SUV with pleasant driver."
* A traveler said: "Contacted them to pick us at MCO and drive us to the port for a Disney Dream Cruise (round trip). Service was excellent they scooped us up at the agreed on time and even shifted their schedule on our way back after we got off the boat 2 hrs early. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ariel! We enjoyed our trip to our Miami Beach hotel. Our driver was on time for our arrival and pickup. There was bottled water and phone chargers in car as well."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "The limo picked us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport and took us to Miami. On the way we were able to use the Bluetooth to play our own music. It was a pleasant ride and we had fun dancing and singing!! Danta was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely use Viator again next year!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "Mario was wonderful, our flight was delayed and he kept in contact the entire time! The van was clean everything was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "The transfer was comfortable and even though our disembarkation from the ship was unavoidably delayed when advised, the vehicle was put on hold until we needed it, at no additional cost. A good service and would use again."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "This was not my first deep sea fishing trip but was the 1st time i caught something..Pulling in a barracuda was so much fun. The crew was awesome and explained everything. Cant wait to go again!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "Amillio (the tour host) was the best! This trip was soo much fun! The bus came around 7:30 am, we made one stop for breakfast, and left around 6 pm to return to Miami. We had a good time in key west and on the bus! Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "Pick up to and from port was on time and we had no issues at all. Our driver Leroy was courteous and excellent."
* A traveler said: "Having the same driver made it very enjoyable. He was very helpful and informative. Would do this again when sailing out of Orlando."
* A traveler said: "Ivan was courteous and innovative .There was crazy traffic at the airport .He parked in the garage ,took out bags and we were out of there in no time -definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "It was wonderful! We had some specific places we wanted to stop and George was ver accommodating. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Prompt and helpful. Driver even helped with our bags from the airport to our hotel. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Burroughs Home & Gardens
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Colonial Quarter
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood Florida
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Old Florida Museum
- Big Cypress National Preserve
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Bal Harbour
- Port Tampa Bay
- Clearwater Beach
- Lake Eola Park
- TIAA Bank Field
- Flamingo Visitor Center
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island