Top Florida Art Tours
49 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "I got to feed the giraffes. This was so cool. For the price this was very well worth it. Animals was close for you to see with no problem"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing, the timing was perfect , we watched the sunset with a beautiful clear sky , we were about 30-35 people enough room for everyone. Bar service excellent"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time. Great staff, good food, music and food. And the view was absolutely beautiful!! I would totally recommend this trip!! Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Sarah was terrific! This is the third time I have done this tour and she managed to keep it fresh and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "I book StarLite majesty every time I want to show my friends family and loved ones a good time. It I great quality service with a budget price. You get so lost in the scenery that you forget your worries for a little while. StarLite will most definitely ALWAYS be my go to of things to do when trying to show someone the town or simply go to the beach without the crowd. I’ll see you guys again soon in a few months!"
* A traveler said: "Really good tour! The driver told us lots of history and made it very interesting. Worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "John was terrific. So knowledgeable about Miami today and it’s interesting history. Very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Without our tour guide Luis we could have not fully appreciated the interpretation and history of the art pieces we enjoyed. Luis did a great job as an artist himself."
* A traveler said: "A half-day tour was more than adequate to see the different areas of the city. Especially enjoyed visiting “Little Havana.”"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Shark Valley
- Biscayne National Park
- Overseas Highway
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Walt Disney World®
- Ybor City
- Coconut Grove
- Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Alafia River State Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Bass Museum of Art
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Egmont Key
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Big Cypress Reservation
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island