Top Florida Day Cruises
86 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was great .. food was very tasty and the dancing dj was a bonus. Wasn't really sure what to expect but was a very nice addition to our sister trip..."
* A traveler said: "We loved the great experience of the boat, the beautiful homes on the trip and the staff was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing! The ribs were fantastic as was the rest of the meal! Really enjoyed the zoo and the entertainment. I will be back…good family fun!"
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the dolphins and the homes of Tom Cruise and John Travolta. The music was great and the working people on the ship were wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Awesome it's was very nice... will do again. Staff treat us very good. Pictures was perfect. Boat ride was slow and smooth"
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "The sunset cruise was so much fun! Thank you to the wonderful crew. They really outdid themselves providing excellent service throughout the cruise. Enjoyed the drinks, and snacks served. The music band was an added bonus. Great music and dancing 💃🏾"
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Chris and Harrison were amazing! My daughter and I had a wonderful time at the sandbar! We will definitely do it again when in Ft Lauderdale again!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience! Sabrina was such a great guide. We had a wonderful time, would highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Sail was rain delayed due to the sudden downpour but it was still nice. The crew was very friendly. Would go again."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! This is by far the best boat cruise/tour I have done. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and this was absolutely perfect! A.J. and crew were great and very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Had a very nice time. Had out of town company so booked this as something we all could do. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Learning experience even for the people that live here."
* A traveler said: "I loved seeing the dolphin jump in front of the tug boat. I just wish would could have seen more through out. Overall great ride"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing day on the water. I recommend this excursion. The captain was very informative on when and where to meet and met some new friends on the journey"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and informative. We learned so much about the city and even made new friends! We found places we decided to come back that we would've never known about! So worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Miami Design District
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Walt Disney World®
- Miami Children's Museum
- Fountain of Youth
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- St Augustine Historic District
- Dania Beach Pier
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- TIAA Bank Field
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Ten Thousand Islands
- The Track Destin
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island