Top Florida Transportation Services
500 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy myself. Everything was beautiful. The tour bus dropped us off on time . They also picked us up on time as well. The mall was real big. They had a lot of good sales. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Amillio (the tour host) was the best! This trip was soo much fun! The bus came around 7:30 am, we made one stop for breakfast, and left around 6 pm to return to Miami. We had a good time in key west and on the bus! Definitely book this!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience!! Gail was great! Took pictures of our group and pointed out some landmarks."
* A traveler said: "We are very pleased with the service. The van was waiting when we arrived. The driver did a great job driving on 95 in heavy traffic late in the day on a Saturday. He was very professional. I will definitely use them for future travel."
* A traveler said: "This company was totally professional and helpful while working with me to meet us as we disembarked a cruise. We weren't sure exactly what time we would get off the ship. When it turned out to be almost two hours earlier than expected, the company had a car there to meet us. Large, very clean late model black SUV with pleasant driver."
* A traveler said: "I had difficulty getting in the house and driver refused to leave me alone until I was able to get in. I appreciated that very much as I was at an unfamiliar vacation house."
* A traveler said: "Contacted them to pick us at MCO and drive us to the port for a Disney Dream Cruise (round trip). Service was excellent they scooped us up at the agreed on time and even shifted their schedule on our way back after we got off the boat 2 hrs early. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The driver was prompt, personable, and very engaging. Excellent service!! I would book them anytime I need a personal ride service."
* A traveler said: "Mario was wonderful, our flight was delayed and he kept in contact the entire time! The van was clean everything was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have transportation. Prompt on time. Was able to contact them if needed anytime. Wonderful"
* A traveler said: "The limo picked us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport and took us to Miami. On the way we were able to use the Bluetooth to play our own music. It was a pleasant ride and we had fun dancing and singing!! Danta was very friendly and helpful! I will definitely use Viator again next year!"
* A traveler said: "Pick up to and from port was on time and we had no issues at all. Our driver Leroy was courteous and excellent."
* A traveler said: "Having the same driver made it very enjoyable. He was very helpful and informative. Would do this again when sailing out of Orlando."
* A traveler said: "Great service! Arrived on time with great communication! Clean cars and respectful drivers. Will definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was the tour and stories that were told along our ride to our hotel. We learned a lot on our over an hour journey including the language."
* A traveler said: "I was very happy with the service I received for my transfer both to and from the airport in Tampa. The drivers were friendly and polite and were one time. The cars were clean and spacious. I would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Ivan was courteous and innovative .There was crazy traffic at the airport .He parked in the garage ,took out bags and we were out of there in no time -definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on-time, knew the area well and was friendly and helpful. That made the ride go well."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ariel! We enjoyed our trip to our Miami Beach hotel. Our driver was on time for our arrival and pickup. There was bottled water and phone chargers in car as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Universal Studios Florida
- Colonial Quarter
- Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Holy Land Experience
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Wynwood Walls
- Fountain of Youth
- Sanibel Island
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Mallory Square
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Jungle Island
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Key West Aquarium
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island