Top Florida Airboat Tours
64 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a very funny person, knowledgeable and very helpful in regards to pointing out where to look at and making our first visit very memorable! The animal show is the first of its kind we watched and will never forget it! Thank you! We had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Josh was a wonderful captain! He put us on the gators 🐊 right away! It was so much fun seeing the wildlife up close and personal! The airboat ride is the only way to fully see and appreciate the Everglades. Bucket list item- Check!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We loved every single moment!! I can’t recommend this enough. Thank you for guiding us, educating us on the eco system and thank you for the genuine kindness within your tour! We will be back for gator season!!"
* A traveler said: "Bruce our driver was great! It would have been nice to know on your website that the boat driver and show ask for tips"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Really enjoyed it. It was informative and just a great experience. The operator was was great."
* A traveler said: "Captain Scott was a wealth of knowledge and hilarious. We saw so much in our 90 minutes. It was the perfect amount of time. I would definitely recommend for the entire family. Wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see natural Florida. Knowledgeable and safety conscience guide. Great family experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rhett was so knowledgeable and fun to be with for a whole day. He saw things, plants / animals we didn’t notice. Boat rides were a amazing. Captain Thristan got dolphins to follow behind our boat and perform twirls. In between activities were road in a 10 passenger van. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks for a great adventure."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Tyler, our guide, made the experience super fun and engaging. The ride was so much fun and the scenery was absolutely captivating!"
* A traveler said: "Nice staff, and nice view! We didn't see many animals, but still enjoyed it. However, there are not many cute items in gift shop."
* A traveler said: "This Everglades tour exceeded our expectations and was well worth the money! Our tour guide, Mark, was absolutely phenomenal and was extremely knowledgeable about the Everglades and it’s surrounding area. The air boat ride and the boat tour off Chokoloskee island was also very informative and beautiful. We had a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "The trip was absolutely fabulous. The guide tailored the experience to our group and spent time making sure we had fun. Amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Beautiful day so lots of alligators.Tour guide was terrific. Would’ve liked to of learned a little bit more about the Sawgrass area."
* A traveler said: "Captain DJ went out of his way to find alligators. We saw baby alligator and birds. Family and friends had a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun . Kids loved it .?felt very safe and was surprisingly bug free and cool. Captain Disco answered all the million questions asked by my 8 year old :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Loop Road
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Pinewood Estate
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Walt Disney World®
- Downtown Tampa
- Ten Thousand Islands
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Daytona International Speedway
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Florida Beer Co.
- Burroughs Home & Gardens
- Icon Orlando 360
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Exploration Tower
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Miami Children's Museum
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island