Bok Tower Gardens Tours and Activities
Bok Tower Gardens is a historic landmark near Lake Wales in Florida. The site features not only perfectly landscaped gardens, but a bird sanctuary and scenic walking trails. It also features the Singing Tower with its carillon bells, the Pinewood Estate, plus a visitor center with a cafe, gift shop, and rotating art exhibitions.
The gardens, which were designed by landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted Junior, span some 250 acres, they’re immaculately kept and home to a colorful array of plant and animal life. At the center of the gardens sits the grand 60-bell Singing Tower, which hosts bell concerts twice each afternoon.
Elsewhere in the grounds there are daily tours around the 20 rooms of the Pinewood Estate house – a majestic, 1930s, Mediterranean-style mansion. There’s also ample opportunity for keen walkers to indulge in hikes along both the Pine Ridge Nature Trail and Preserve Trail.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bok Tower Gardens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island