Top Florence Traditional Wellness
13 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Statue of The David is remarkable. Also, musical instrument collection is an unexpected privilege to see."
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide added so much to our visit. She included the story of the Medici as well as the art. Highly recommend this approach to the Uffizi."
* A traveler said: "The representative found us outside looking at our receipt not knowing where to go and quickly took our info got our tickets and walked us over to the entrance awesome."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour made our short staff in Florence very Memorable. The tour is very organized and you get to see so many villages all in just 12 hrs. The bus rides between each location were great for resting your feet. Stephano was an amazing tour guide. He was very friendly and funny as well. Best part of my Florence trip. You must do it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello